Thursday, December 25, 2008

THE FIRST 'NO-HELL'

Merry Christmas ... at 1:23am December 25th... promptly ... I am sitting listening to some dude that looks like Mr. Bean sing the First Noel, oh, and he sounds like Mr. Bean too, but I digress. It is some lame documentary on the history of the "Nativity Scene" (how on earth did this follow Jimmy Kimmel?) and I can't change the channel because the Bazooka's BIG CHRISTMAS PRESENT IS SETUP IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT'S BLOCKING THE RECEIVER FROM MY FREAKIN' BADASS UNIVERSAL REMOTE . W.T.F. I'm too achy from wrapping to move from my position on my "perch" to get a better angle to change it. Thus, the Christmas morning blog ...this is what hell would be like ... someone TEARING UP the First Noel off key and thinking they ROCK ...and no way to stop it ... you just have to listen to it... no way to drown it out or plug your ears ...

So while my ears are in agony ... (the mute won't work either so don't get smart with me ...) - let me just say, that Santa, put one toy together and hit the sack ... while I sat up and wrapped furiously. It was in the madness, however, that I realized ...screw this ..."Santa" is shnoozin ...can't have the pistol waking up seeing a full cup of milk and plate of cookies ...Dr. Teats didn't do it ...GUESS I'M GONNA HAVE TO. Well doesn't that just suck huh?

Next year I'm leaving Santa a Dark Chocolate with chocolate ice cream haagen dasz bar and a bottle of Vodka.

Uggg ... 5 more hours til Starbucks opens ... I. CAN'T. WAIT. Nothin' like my triple grande mocha on Christmas morning. haha.

Hope you're doing something better than I am at 1:37 December 25th, 2008.

Cheers to you and your peeps,
M.F.

2 comments:

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

M.F You are wosre than me. I hit the sack at midnight after getting my butt kicked in Wii golf. Had to try it out to make sure the damn thing worked for the kids right? How humilitating to have 16strokes on a par 3!! LOL

Then I couldn't sleep cause I knew my oldest would wake up at 5:30 and get the rest of the gang up, so I half slept waiting to yell "Get back in bed until it's light outside!"

Bah Humbug. Seriously it was a good Christmas. Hope yours was too and that your stocking was filled with Starbucks gift cards!

HouseMama said...

Come on Mocha....throw us a bone. Something to make us smile.