Monday, December 8, 2008

Elf on a Shelf ...

Anyone read that cute little book and/or been sucker enough to actually think the damn elf on your shelf would influence your pistols to behave a little better for the month of December?

IT'S. NOT. WORKING.

Dare I ask if 3 years old is too young to get PMS? GOOD LORD!!!! I have no idea who on earth she gets this DRAMATIC personality from... you all know it's not ME - HEAVEN FORBID YOU EVEN THINK IT ..must be Dr. Teats.

You know this isn't just MF being oversensitive either ...b/c if you read my posts you'll know that I don't get bitchy for two more weeks ... I'M JUST SAYING.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh believe me, I can't tell you how many times between the ages of 3-5 I have said "She must be pre-menstrual." regarding my angel. You're not alone, I promise! Drama is drama and while I had assumed that it would start at 13, I quickly discovered they don't save the theatrics for puberty, if it's part of their personality, it seems to appear from the get-go. At least in our house it did. Good luck my friend. :) Love you!