Saturday, December 13, 2008

A milestone for dad ...

We threw my dad a 70th birthday party tonight ... that was a huge, exciting, sentimental - JUST SPECIAL time for us ... what an answer to many prayers and a blessing he is still alive after all that he has fought ...crazy. I have nothing sarcastic, or negative, or funny ...just feeling blessed ... that my parents are still around to love on my babies ... and for my babies to love on them. AND, my pistols were so well behaved (aside from the oldest who drew a stick man on a napkin and was taking it around to everyone saying it was what her boyfriend looked like ...this thing hasn't died down yet unfortunately...).

That's all. I've nothin' else for ya. The elf still isn't working, I'm loving aquafor and rocking a size 10. COMFORTABLY TODAY .... (not sure what Stacy London would have to say about that but I'd take my chances hearing it from her if it meant I got to get locked in a small room with mirrors with Clinton Kelly ...I don't care if he prefers men, IF in fact he does - all I know is... I LOVE THAT MAN.)

Boring I know. It will be good again tomorrow ... after family Christmas.
Anyone know if there is a way to ensure family members never read your blog? Then this thing could get REALLLLLLY good.

Yours truly,
M.F.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a day to rejoice! It makes my heart well up with joy and my eyes well up with tears. I'm so happy that you have gotten all of these additional years with your dad and I'm beyond happy that there will be many more to come!