Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas confusion

There is ABSOLUTE (as opposed to the usual 'udder') confusion in my household ... the oldest pistol has announced that the baby Jesus is a girl, her mom's name is in fact Mary, however, Jesus' dad's name is "Jophus" and the quote of the day ... (in reference to the recently moved Elf on a Shelf whose hands happened to land in his crotch) "MOOOM ... (nervous giggle) THAT ELF IS GRABBIN' HISSELF! LOOK AT HE'EM!"

Next thing you know ..I'm gonna catch that damn elf lying on his back smoking a cigarette.

Better yet ... perhaps it will be me.

(I'm with you Say it Out Loud ...Grande, two pumps please...I'm convinced there must have been some reference to that in the song Santa Baby that got edited out at some point ... what a shame. Someone feel free to tip off Dr. Teats what I'd like stuffed in my stocking.)

Cheers to Monday before the Sweet baby Jesus birfday ...

M.F.

2 comments:

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

MF: I am having a shitty day and now, thanks to you my blogging friend I am laughing, a deep belly laugh. Thank you! I'd be happy to tell Dr. Teats what needs stuffing.

BTW,why is he called DR. Teats???

Mocha Freak said...

SIOLG ... he is a Dairy guy ..works with cows ... PhD (Piled Higher and Deeper as far as I'm concerned) in dairy nutrition. Thus ... Dr.Teats :)Your question will prompt a blog however ...stay tuned.