Monday, December 1, 2008

Bazooka! Amen????

Happy Monday :)

So yesterday Dr. Teats and I were hanging out on the floor in the room of the little pistol...she had her back to him and he tapped her on her bootie in fun, and she turned around and punched him ...HARD. 14 months. I said to him ... "Sooo....'pistol' doesn't quite cut it on this one does it ... perhaps Semi-automatic is more appropriate?" He replied, "I was thinking Bazooka ..."

We agreed, we laughed (behind pillows, thinking she couldn't see us b/c of course we wouldn't get caught dead laughing at such INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR), she BUSTED us, thought we were laughing at her (which we were) and she punched him again with gritted teeth this time. Then turned around and went about her business like nothing happened.

I hope I don't ever get CPS called on me as a result of self defense ... from the Baby Bazooka.

Same child, Thanksgiving day ... (I am told) ...was sitting on Dr. Teat's lap, while everyone was saying what they were thankful for ... my mom has had a rough few years with my 70 yr old cancer stricken father (who is still with us THANK YOU LORD!) ... and has been a trooper and she started to get teary as it was her turn ... and the baby got up from Dr. Teats lap and reached out her arms for grandma immediately - seeing she was sad.

Will anyone concur that I have my handsful? Amen sisters?

No comments: