Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Eggnog anyone?

Christmas is fun with a 3 year old ...I just gotta say ... Santa lives at the "North Pool" (and she hasn't even been to the Grand Wailea????) and I got to go to her preschool program where she sang proud:

GODDER FODDER GODDER FODDER
ONCE AGAIN, ONCE AGAIN,
THANK YOU FOR OUR BLESSINGS THANK YOU FOR OUR BLESSINGS ODD MEANT ...ODDDD MEANT. (Amen for anyone who is so overhwhelmed with Christmas wrapping and drunk on wine that they didn't get that...)

Andddddddd, just cause I feel like bitching (do the math sisters..it's that time) ...the elf still isn't working for shit. My house and car smell like throw up. (baby pistol on round two of pukesville) I lost 75% of the addresses in my "Christmas card label word.doc" as I merged them into labels as it "DELETED DOCUMENT" unbeknownst to me ...so yesterday was SUPER fun with white pages, the church website and old emails - thank God for facebook and people getting their cards out early ...And last but not least, I had to ask Dr. Teats for a raise ... are you ready to give me a high five ... I PUT IT IN AN EMAIL - HAHA...just the way he likes things ... FREAKIN' TYPE A.

CROSS YOUR FINGERS ... my monthly budget was blown on the cheese for my broccoli soup by December 5th ... I still have a lot of CHRISTMAS SHOPPING TO DO ... HIS FOR ONE.

LMAO.

And, here's to SPIKED, VERY SPIKED EGGNOG ... (I hate eggnog but I'll drink it right now if it will give me a buzz ....)

Cheers
M.F.

2 comments:

HouseMama said...

Ewww! Baby vomit and eggnog. Not a good combination. Hope the baby gets well soon.

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

I am sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while. It is that time of year, you know where we get all sucked in to the holiday craziness (yadda, yadda, yadda). Anyhow, you crack me up. You calls 'em as you see 'em. Kinda like me.

Check out my blog some time if you can.