Thursday, December 11, 2008

Her boyfriend's back, momma's gonna get in trouble ...HEY LA ...HEY LA ..

Soooooooooooooooooooo...the pistol invited me into her room to play "cards" ...and I quickly learned that it was all a setup ...she swiftly lets me in on the fact that her 'boyfriend' is there ...and that he'd asked her to lunch today ...took her to "paulas" for lunch (that's Chapala's Mexican Bar and Grill to you...) and when I asked her what his name was she said I'd have to ask him ...so I said well where is he and she said he was 'behind the box' (of stuffed animals on her bed) ... oh my LORD ...SHE IS THREE. I know I've said that already.

Well NEVER FEAR MF IS HERE and worked it to my advantage and told her that her boyfriend told me she's been sneaking hershey's kisses into her room for the past week and eating them behind her bed ... YOU HAVE N-E-V-E-R SEEN A JAW DROP SO FAST AND EYES LIKE SAUCERS WITH THE MOST SHIT 'EATIN GRIN E-V-E-R.

Busted.

Damn I'm quick.

I should have left it at that... instead of suggesting she go in and tell Dr. Teats about her new boyfriend ... he got a lot more story than I did ...the part about her boyfriend having a way BIGGER truck than daddy, and it is RED, and that he should get a Red one like her BOYFRIEND, and they love to go camping together ... and sleep in a red tent ... (do we see a trend?) and they have marshmallows for dinner ... Hotdogs too I asked? No just marshmallows mom...we LOVE MARSHMALLOWS.

Wanna know Dr. Teats response to all of this madness? "that's it sister - NO MORE ZACK AND CODY FOR YOU ...THAT SHOW IS TOO OLD FOR YOU." haha. How on earth does she (let alone HE?) even know who Zack and Cody are ... ??? It couldn't be while I'm facebooking could it?

Again ... I know I'm the only loser. Go ahead and mock me ... guess I better take it easy on CRACKbook, get a handle on the pistol before she changes her name to Heidi, her boyfriend is a controlling ass named Spencer, and she now has a pole in her tent.

Gotta go ...the familia is all shnoozing and I have smut TV to catch up on.
Sleep tight. Evidently the pistol will be having sweet dreams ... (and I still don't know her boyfriend's name ... ???)

M.F.

3 comments:

HouseMama said...

Love the fact she's sleeping with her boyfriend at age 3. I think you need more help than Santa and the Elf, Mocha.

Mocha Freak said...

yah good news ...she has given more detail to the story and evidently her girlfriend (who shall remain anonymous) and her boyfriend also go - and the girls sleep in a red tent and the boys sleep in a green tent ...whew!

Bad news is ... she's also told us he's 25, and has big balls. (no not THOSE kind but still ...just the way it came spewing out of her mouth we nearly died.)

Unknown said...

BIG BALLS! Hahaha. I'm dying. LOVE the story. She is hilarious. J came home the other day and K told him that his "other daddy" had just left. Got a raised eyebrow on that one! I can't wait to hear all of the hilarious stories you gather over the years with angel #1!!!!