Saturday, November 29, 2008

One more lil thing ...

One more thing ... Dr. Teats was on the smarter side this morning ..he did go get me a mocha this morning before he jet-set off ... only trouble was ... they made the wrong damn drink...COULD THE DAY GET BETTER? Well, yes, it did, as soon as I dumped the thing in my Chocolate Damask and Turquoise Monogrammed Preppy Travel Mug and put more whip cream in that sucker than you've ever seen ... DA-LISH-OUS ...:)

Still loving www.monogramchick.com ... seriously, this cup is so damn cute it makes me feel better every time I use it. I gotta email that girl and ask her how late I can put in 10 orders of personalized preppy travel mugs for Christmas and get them in time. :)

Ok really ..now I'm done for the day ...I think...unless Dr. Teats gives me more material today - which is entirely possible ...

1 comment:

Monogramchick said...

Have I told you that you ROCK?!

Today is the last day to order for Christmas delivery, friend! :)