Monday, October 6, 2008

Roast Beast

So, the 3 1/2 year old pistol ... has named the stuffed 'lion' that she requested on Dr. Teats last monthly "business trip" ... ARE YOU SITTING ....

'ROAST BEAST'

(why do I keep saying it out loud, over and over and it's still so funny?)

So MY BIG QUESTION OF THE DAY IS, what are we doing too much of in this household ...Beauty and the Beast or the declicious deli meat that we look forward to on day 9 of our fatloss4idiots diet ...(which I must note is one day after 'all veggie day' which quite simply is HELL ...roast beef tastes like chocolate on day 9.)

Either way the lil Pistol has a VERY active mind which is so exciting. I just got a whole lot more excited about what Dr. Teats might pull out of the white plastic airport gift shop bag Thursday of this week ... :) The name game could be a little entertaining, I KINDA LOVE IT!

GOODBYE MONDAY ...(thank God.)

1 comment:

Monogramchick said...

too cute! make me think of the grinch :)