Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My thoughtful BFF ...

My BFF just called to make my day ...she said that there are $100 worth of Starbucks gift cards for $79 Costco...could it be TRUE? If you'd like me to do the math on what that means to me ... Two Starbucks a day, at $4.00 is $240.00 a month (based on a 30 day month) ...so if even if I was only (ONLY, haha - now THAT'S funny) spending $200.00 a month ON STARBUCKS (yes, girls, it's the truth), I'd be saving (key word) $42 bucks a month just like that! Now I realize that the intent Costco has, is to create a savings on your GIFT GIVING THIS LOVELY HOLIDAY SEASON ... I say ...Merry Christmas TO ME ALL YEAR LONG BABY! The way I see it all ... is I've got another $50 (plus) bucks a month to blow at Target ... he he he. Thanks BFF. You're always looking out for me darlin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved how you rounded that $42.00 savings right up to $50. Ha ha.

Monogramchick said...

what a sweet friend! wish i had a costco :(