Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"But ..."

Well, Dr. Teats has redeemed himself, doing laundry, bringing my mochas, CLEANING THE KITCHEN (well kinda),taking great care of the little pistols. Butttttttttt, (isn't there ALWAYS A BUT?) this morning he about punched a hole in the wall. Here is what went down ...he'd just arrived home from dropping off the oldest pistol at preschool (thank you Jesus for preschool) , two steaming coffees in hand ...he'd already handed me mine and then went back to get his and the lil pistol, so he sets the lil pistol down on the floor, and around the corner with excitement tears Lola the VERY large Boxer ... knocks the baby into the wall, Dr. Teats Venti Coffee goes flying everywhere ... baby screaming (huge goose egg on her head poor thing), dog running for her life, Dr. Teats shaking with RAGE and anger, with baby screaming in his arms ... part hurt part terrified I'm sure, as was I ...

Meanwhile, I'm lounging in my assumed position in corner wedge of sectional, sipping my triple grande extra whip mocha ... and calmly ask ..."hey ... want me to make you some coffee?" He replies as he sits the crying baby next to me and hits a wall REALLY hard and may or may not have dropped F bomb on his way back to clean up the coffee ..."THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!! I HAVE NO COFFEE LEFT ... THAT DAMN DOG DUMPED THE WHOLE THING ..."

I thought that was the point, he had no coffee, so I was gonna make him some, I'm just sayin' ....

On another note, he just brought me in a card from Coach, it says "$50 off your purchase of $150 or more" ...I told him I'd get right on that ...he said "don't say I never gave you anything ..." Guess he's simmered down ... too bad the coffee never had a chance to ...(I'd belly laugh but it still hurts.)

1 comment:

Monogramchick said...

seriously, that is too funny. i have this mental picture of the dog running, dr. t chasing him with baby flailing and coffee dripping...all while you're on your perch---LOVE IT!