Wednesday, April 8, 2009

RIPPED OFF

I'm pissy today, so only two things:

1)It totally annoys me when I've just taken the biggest crap in the world (oh, and you all know that's been REGULAR around here since said Gall Bladder surgery...) and there is an empty roll of tp. DAMN, you know who. Is it not a given, when you RIP OFF THE LAST SQUARE YOU RESTOCK? CRAP! (No pun intended.)

2) I went to Michaels (craft store) to get some baskets and goodies for the pistols for Easter ...and you will NOT believe what I came across on aisle 5...

TURQUOISE BEADS, DARLING SILVER CROSS...TOTALING: $14.50
NOT.EVEN.SORTA.JOKING. If I am doing my math correctly ... Dr. Teats over paid the local dairy club by exactly $335.50 all to satisfy the M.F. But seriously - I could have made this damn thing myself??

Let's not anyone tell Dr. Teats.

2 comments:

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

OK, you are the only one on the World Wide Web who has dared to discuss crapping. You are the real deal, Girl!!!

Holly said...

Maybe the extra he paid for the necklace makes up for the lack of toilet paper? No, who are we kidding - no TP sucks big time!