Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's for dinner?

Quite frankly...nothing.

Dr. Teats is off to his weekly "Bird on Point" fest ...(alright, trap shoot at the local gun club) and instead of flipping him bird on point as he walked out the door...

I took a vicodin.

I just bought Beverly Hill's Chihuahua on demand.

I have a small bag of cheetos.

The pistol has a small bag of BBQ.

The bazooka has small bag of cool ranch.

There will be no cooking. There will be no baths. There will be one more movie. And there will be a whole lot of Mocha Freak sitting on her perch SHINGLING.

Painfully yours,
M.F.

2 comments:

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

For me it would be Fritos and a margarita. Hope you survived.
xo

Lisa said...

LOVE the dinner! Sounds like things around here tonight. I hope you feel better sweet friend. What's up with the shingles?! I've heard they are SO painful. What are we going to do with this body of yours. Get well, get well soon! Love you!