Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here a crack, there a crack everywhere a crackcrack...

Old Macdonald had a farm...and I'm pretty sure most days I belong on it...

So - you ever go to a nice restaurant...and you could just kick the chipper server in the ass? Not cute, not funny, not that good...but chipper. Tries to make a joke ...you all stare. Damn...it's annoying. Had a great evening with some of my favorita's to hang out with... but the SERVER ... good Lord...DROVE ME NUTS.

My tour guide this weekend, however, atop the double decker red bus... being completely inappropriate, making HORRID, fun of harmless, innocent folks on the street... from jokes about the 4/20 marijuana fest, or smoking crack in 'un-named' bars... to poor little guy showing ass crack in China Town...I was cackling non stop ... he wasn't even really trying...he was just BEING... THAT'S THE KIND OF FUNNY I LIKE.

I'm finding I just like to laugh at anything related to CRACK. Does that about sum me up? I sure do talk about it a lot...

Too bad mine's numb...apparently.

Crack Freak.

1 comment:

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

MF: SOunds like the trip was a huge success and fun to boot. For the record I only tried on TR's once because I couldn't pull them up over my ass. Both my boys were yanking on them and then they said, "Forget it Mom." Then I met someone who told me to go up two sizes, but I couldn't do it. Alas I own none. LOL