Monday, April 13, 2009

The pistol has a big mouth like her momma....

Sitting in my church bathroom Easter Sunday ... had to make a quick stop...(as usual). I chose to take the pistol in with me so she could go potty before children's church as well so I wouldn't get called out mid service (as usual). She's grabbing "herself", doing the potty dance, (because Lord knows, I couldn't wait for her to go first) looks at me, crinkles up nose, and announces...WITH EXCELLENT PROJECTION:

"mommy, you smell STINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKY....YOU HAVE A STINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKY BOOTIE DON'T YOU..."

Oh, the glare...if looks could have killed.

p.s. I have shingles. Things are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

(please don't post on my facebook wall about the shingles...a few looky lou's around here like to stir up drama about such things...you know the type.)

1 comment:

HouseMama said...

Are you kidding about the shingles? You're kidding, right? You could not possibly have shingles - you don't need anymore problems. Oh bless your heart!