Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mochas, Wine and more Crack ...

I blew myself away and was out the door at 8:30 ...got my, DUH...mocha..and then took the pistols to the grocery store. I asked the 4 year old what we should make daddy for dinner ...

"WINE MOMMY ....WINE."

She knows her daddy all, too, well.

On a side note ...my mom just got back from visiting my oldest sister in Nashville...said she ate at a place called the "Puffy Muffin ..." Sounds like my kind of place...

That, or The Numby Assycrack.

3 comments:

HouseMama said...

I was wondering where you went. I hope you had an awesome time with the sister.

Mocha Freak said...

My momma had an awesome time with my sister in Nashville - I didn't go - was just jealous of where they ate...I had an awesome weekend with my bestie from Oregon. :) tee hee. More on that maybe, tomorrow. ;)

HouseMama said...

Oopsie! I really do know how to read. Used to be a teacher, ya know. In the ghetto (which may explain a whole lot).