Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm sorry, it isn't JUST transportation ...

I had better LOVE the car I drive for the amount of money we drop a month in payments on the damn thing. And, I do. I love my car. From many years of Buick Skylarks, and 25 yr old firebirds... I finally, love my car.

On my way back from droppin' off birthday cupcakes for the pistol at preschool, I saw a woman rockin' a MINT green metallic Ford Expedition ... can someone tell me who goes to the Ford dealership, and says to her husband ..."I want the mint green one ...that's my favorite color ...GOTTA.have.it." Borderline U.S. Forestry government VEHICLE.

She was proud too... "student of the month" stickers on the bumper and all ...

I love me a cute Expedition ... in a variety of colors... great vehicle...but I don't care what kind of deal she got ... it wasn't worth it.

Oh well, at least it wasn't a mint green Town and Country...guess I can cut her SOME slack.

On the other hand, mint green would suit a T&C FAMOUSLY so that might just rock.

Alright enough from Mocha Bitch today...the bazooka calls from her slumber ... 'HEY! MOM! GET ME!'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh too funny on the T&C... LOL.
Shanda :-)

Anonymous said...

T&C... LOL!! Shanda :-)

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

MF: Thanks for making me LOL. I gotta say I hate bright yellow cars. I mean what's with that shit? Hummers, Corvettes, Mustangs. It just doesn't work for me at all.

But I drive a piece of crap red, beat up minivan that I despise (sp?). It's shallow, but man I hate it. One day I'm getting me a white Range Rover, Girl. Can you lend me $60G?
xoxo

Mocha Freak said...

T&C probably describes your red mini van Say it out loud girl ... and my bestie and i were totally making fun of those the other night. haha. Get yourself a monogram. lol. Also ... just so we're clear, and many besties as my witness...my dream car: THE WHITE, RANGE ROVER. We are soul sisters. It's final. And you WILL get it ... I have no doubt...b/c that's just how I see you rollin'.