Thursday, May 14, 2009

Love handles??? I'm so over that.

I should be cleaning out that closet I mentioned...but instead, I'm facebooking, and I'm listening to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and drinking my third starbucks of the day ... the DVR of MMC has just ended and the TV flipped back over to "Disney Channel", and this is what I hear "LOVE HANDLES ... THAT IS MY MOM'S FAVORITE BAND!!!!!!!" (Phineus and Ferb - whatever that is)

You gotta be shittin' me. Is this the quality television our children are being exposed to on the Disney Channel? I try to be careful in the afternoon - with a newly 4 yr old and 20 month old ... no Hanna Montana or Suite Life for them ...I have a potential pole dancer on my hands already - she doesn't need to learn about relationships with boys quite yet. (eye roll and *sigh*)

But who in the F*** writes into a children's script about a band called Love Handles ...

The only one who should be writing about love handles period, is me. And, for the record... I'd prefer to name that OUTSTANDING part of my body after a cupcake please ...IT'S CALLED A MUFFIN TOP PEOPLE. Love handles is SO 90's. Geesh.

Sincerely,
The biggest muffin top in central valley thanks to my 'one size too small' jeans...

M.F.

No comments: