Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I need an ankle band ... and some knee pads to boot.

Can someone hold me back from the Gap Kids Outlet ...if they are one minute closer I'm going to blow my monthly budget there all.summer.long. Seriously I need one of those ankle bands criminals have to wear on home arrest, AND IT NEEDS TO BEEP LOUDLY WHEN I'M HEADED TOWARDS THE LOCAL OUTLET STORES...

DAMN, they have cute stuff right now.

The only good news was, I bought a recycleable shopping bag for $4.00, that saved me 10% on my !@$$$$$$$%# purchase ...and if you knew how much my savings were you'd spell 'HELP' IN YOUR SHORTS WITH ME. My savings, were what I should have spent, period.

Better drink a lot of wine, and do a LOT of cleaning tonight before the Amex bill hits Dr. Teats inbox and he rolls in from TX tomorrow ... might.should.pick.up.some.knee.pads.to.boot. (not for scrubbing grout either ...) I'm gonna need some bonus points with Dr. Teats...that, I know for sure.

Gotta gear myself up. 24 hours and counting til I 'pay' ...LOL.

No comments: