Thursday, May 14, 2009

Best $5.95 you'll ever spend at the grocery store ..

GOD BLESS ORAL B. (Braun or Sonic will suffice but WAY overpriced, and I'm married to a Dutchman so Oral B it is.)

Are you sitting?

Get the water, diet coke, or in my case 'mocha' out of your mouth, swallow it.

Follow me:

Pistols bathing. (nightly ritual)

I have them brush their teeth while they bathe because it's just easier that way at night.

I walk away to put the pj's on beds.

Walk back into said brushing session, only, lil' bazooka...(20 months), grinning ear to ear and giggling, does NOT, have the vibrating, Pooh, toothbrush in her mouth ...

THAT'S RIGHT.

WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT??????????????

So, in case I need to spell it out for some of you, after my 'DEEP CLEANING THE HOUSE' ...(with help of the WINE), you will MORE than likely find me in my freshly chloroxed bathtub...

'BRUSHING MY TEETH.'

Things are looking up.

(p.s. I'm totally screwed with the second kid. SCREWED. And I thought the 1st pistol and her POLE dancing was gonna do me in. INSERT F BOMB.)

5 comments:

HouseMama said...

She.DID.NOT.!!!!!

Holly said...

OMG!!!! HILAREOLAS!!!

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

OK, MF I need you to spell it out a bit more clearly for me. Are you saying it was not in fact a toothbrush of any kind?

Mocha Freak said...

No, it was a Pooh vibrating toothbrush my sister ... She was supposed to be brushing her teeth with it - but she had it down in her hoochie coo... enjoying all of it's vibrating goodness. If I could capture the grin on her face - it was priceless. I'm so screwed with this one. She's crazy. (oh, and smart.)

The Major's Wife said...

I totally brush my kids teeth in the tub too, SOOOO much easier than wrestiling them aroung the bathroom and up to the sink etc....