Monday, March 16, 2009

Princess Poop escapes from her cage ...DAMN.IT.

The little Bazooka just crawled out of her crib ...for the first time ... which I thought was a huge deal and totally threw me for a loop, until she outdid that trick by pulling off her diaper, announcing she had to 'POOP MOMMA' and ran to her big sister Pistol's bathroom ...I helped her on the potty BECAUSE SHE WAS TRYING TO CRAWL UP THERE HERSELF ...and pooped. She grunted, and POOPED. WTF.

SERIOUSLY ...WTF. What's next ...she'll be mixing my stockholm royale's for me? Hope so ...I could use one.

Over and out,
M.F.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's just freaky! Are you raising a baby genius just to make the rest of us look bad? Haha. Just kidding. Hey, hop on this whole potty training thing...think about how many more mochas you could be buying if you didn't have to invest in Pampers! That's some serious extra cash!

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

What? Is she a potty prodigy?

BTW, I just now got the reference you made to our (women's) gag relfexes on my poop duty blog. You are so right. And we do have a gag relfex. That's why we try to keep it going in the dark so it's not so obvious. Know what I'm saying?