Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nyquil anyone?

Y'all think I had a hang over this morning after that post last night, but I SO DIDN'T ... my eyes were admittedly a SMIDGE, puffy ...but other than that lookin' and feelin' like a million bucks. :) And, after all, I had a 10:30 church service to be at ... sermon on RECOVERY ... duh, couldn't miss that one! Sporting the new turquoise and cross necklace for all my friends to see, had NOTHING to do with my hopping out of bed ON TIME, with no help from Starbucks or Dr. Teats to get out of bed and get going. he he he. Ask me how many compliments I got on that FREAKING AWESOME NECKLACE...

Too many to count... :)

Somewhere between "HOPPING OUT OF BED" and the wardrobe selection I must have forgotten about my new found morning motivator ...because I got dressed, was rockin' very cute jeans, (in other words, make legs look thinner, longer, ass look smaller and less FLAT AND WIDE) and a cute top ... cute new gold wedges ...and then DAMN - CUTE AS THIS OUTFIT IS, CAN'T WEAR THE NEW NECKLACE. So, I had to wear a way less cute outfit, unplanned, just to sport the new jewels. haha. I love writing things like this because it's so hideous to 'say it out loud' (that's for you say it out loud) and YES, I sit here smirking because I know all can relate.

I'm sure I'll be buying outfits for this stupid necklace for weeks to come ...

For tonight ... I only have one small prayer...for there is no buzz, which means the monitor will not "happen to get turned off" ... that the babies sleep ...and sleep well...and don't come sauntering to the side of the bed with the nigh nigh and whimpering "I can't sleep ...." - because girls - I'm so over the 12 year old full sized mattress with NON-LAVENDAR colored sheets ... in the fuschia and lime green room, where the lamp HAS TO BE ON ...I get kicked all night and do.not.sleep. Ugggg.

I am in love, with my new bed... the new Tempur-Pedic ... that Dr. Teats was practically forced to buy in a matter of hours, when the new FOUR POSTER KING SIZED BED ARRIVED (don't worry - posts are wide, don't think the pistol will break them practicing) and it was an Eastern King, as opposed to a Cal King ...which is the size of the 3 year old Sealy Posturepedic mattress that we have ...(haha now had). Yup - true story ...beautiful new furniture ... the whole set ... and the mattress didn't fit ... but the GOOD NEWS IS ...I now have my OWN SIDE OF THE BED, WITH IT'S OWN CONTROLS ...YES CONTROLS ... remind me to tell you about THOSE ...tomorrow.

I'm off to catch some zzzzz's...on IT. :) Might have been Cran/GG last night ...but I'm thinkin' - Nyquil, will help me get my z's...hehe. Amen to Tempur-pedic. LOL.

Night night...M.F.

No comments: