Friday, March 27, 2009

Mocha freak throwin' you a bone ...

My top 10 tips for you ...things MOCHA FREAK LOVES...:)

1.Hempz lotion (TO, DIE FOR.)

2.L'oreal Vulimnious (the BRIGHT yellow tube) Mascara

3. Arbonne Lipsaver SPF 30

4. Restoration Hardware ...SILVER SAGE ANYTHING ...the most soothing color E-V-E-R. (great paint color for a bathroom - totally soothing and spa like)

5. Beaulieu Vineyard (BV) Zinfandel (Napa) ...Red Zin ...

6. My True Religions ...style = Emma

7. Ray-bans ...(oh yes, back to the 80's baby ... he he) style 3361 in the brushed gold

8. My B.O.C. (off shoot of BORN) wedges ...style "Junia" in gold

9. Sensa Pens ...B/C I'M A PEN WHORE.

10. My personalized preppy travel mug, and ALL THINGS MONOGRAM CHIC .... check her out AT http://www.monogramchick.com/ - she's smart, funny, and has some DARLING things for you to personalize for yourself ...or your friends! MOTHERS DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER GIRLFRIENDS...:) She's got a giveaway going for another 3 hours but keep checking back with her - she has always got somethin' goin' down ...

(this list does not include the obvious triple grande extra whip cream mocha and glacier blue KITCHEN AID MIXER ... duh...these are givens.)

1 comment:

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

I knew we were twins separated at birth. I too love L'Oreal Voluminous. The only brand I wear. I am petrified to buy True Religions. I tried them on with my two sons who both took hold of a belt loop and tried to haul them up over my ass. I am actaully very fit so this was tres disappointing. Then at a kindergarten party one day another mom had them on and they looked great and she told me you have to go two sizes up. Is this true? Tell me it is even if it isn't.