Thursday, March 26, 2009

Milk 'em for all their worth

"Dr. Teat's Dutch temper = things look up for Mocha Freak 101":

A)Big fight due to hot tempered Dutchman's foul mouth = No nookie.



B) No nookie = Dr. Teats kisses my ass until he gets 'some'.



C) Dr. Teats kissing my ass = cute new clothes from business trip, the dishes done for me and pistols bathed while I sit on my ass, feet up and read Coastal Living. And a larger than life check for my "extra expenditures" while he's gone (AGAIN) for the next 3 days.



D) Exhibit C = BRING ON THE FIGHT DR. TEATS ... IT WAS WELL WORTH IT.



And to think, he thought he was gonna get some 1 day of no talking plus 3 days of business trip - DUH ...EXNAY ON THE NAY-NAY ... silly, silly boy. He's the one who has "Milk 'em for all they're worth" ...as his business slogan... bless his heart. I'm just being a submissive wife and doing as my husband says ...AND SO, I SHALL MILK, AS HE SAYS.

Innocently,
M.F.

No comments: