Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Extra Large clearly not in charge ...

...of the buying at Banana Republic.

So I was in Banana this weekend ... picked up a cute turquoise top (to go with my new turquoise necklace b/c you know that's how I roll - buy the accessory and then buy clothes to match...). So I wanted it in black too ...but...

Can someone please tell me ... why in a world of fatties like me ...there are always 10 extra smalls and no larges? Seriously ... haven't they gotten a clue yet when they buy? I mean we are in the land of cows ...Dairyland ... and LORD KNOWS WE NEED A CUPCAKE WITH OUR TALK GLASS OF MILK. We ain't gonna be buyin' the damn extra smalls, because I can guarantee you there will be no cutting back on comfort food as far as I can see ...I'M JUST SAYIN'.

For crying out loud people ...get a clue. Stop letting the size double 0's do the ordering.

Gotta go pick up the pistol ...AND TAKE HER FOR AN ICE CREAM ...haha.

M.F.

No comments: