Monday, March 23, 2009

I LOVES ME SOME MUFFIN TOP ...

UNFORTUNATELY DR. TEATS DOES NOT.

I baked cupcakes for the pistol to decorate with frosting and sprinkles today ... because she's really into frosting and sprinkles ...

So is her momma.

I just ate 3 muffin tops, off of 3 cupcakes... in.a.row.

And I wonder why I have a muffin top.

Maybe I should change my name to Muffin Top Freak.

Damn good thing Dr. Teats is with the cows in Wisconsin this week because a)I'm pretty sure the women are heftier back there and b)I've got 4 more days to lose 4 lbs that I put on in one day.

2 comments:

HouseMama said...

Hey - that Dr. Teats is LUCKY to have a caught the Mocha Freak.

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

I have one word for you, FRITOS. My new addiction. Now that I can buy snacks that don't disappear overnight anymore. My ex was a closet night time eater (binger?). So I have a bag and it lasts and lasts. They're all natural right?