Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Drama Queens ...

My 3 yr old pistol is devastated ...and I do mean ...DEVASTATED!

She came dramatically running in while I was making dinner ....(slaving away microwaving left over turkey and mashed potatoes for Dr Teats and macaroni and cheese for the kids ... ha) SOBBING HER EYES OUT ...HYPERVENTILATING ... she has been in her daddy's office ...she
loves ...eh hem (that would be an understatement) ...ADORES her daddy ...

Sweet Jesus ...I am sensitive but this kid is over the top emotional ...IT IS CLEAR SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG ... and so of course I knelt down to hug her and ask her what was wrong ...and so it unfolds ...

"MAH- A- AAAA - MMMEEEEEE -EEEE ...." (I tell her to calm down and take a deep breath ...) "BUT mooooooommmy my blue eyes are gone ..." (HUH???) "My blue eyes are gone and they are green now mommy...I don't want green eyes I want blue eyes and they are gone mommy....they are gone... daddy said my blue eyes are gone and they are green now...."

Mother trucker. Are you kidding me right now? When will Dr. Teats pull his head out of his tail end ... he told a THREE YEAR OLD, DRAMA QUEEN, THAT HER GORGEOUS BLUE-GREEN EYES WERE NO LONGER BLUE, THEY WERE GREEN ... hahaha ... for the love. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END AROUND HERE ... I have a sneaky feeling ... in about 15 years ...and then, the madness will still be close... but hopefully off in a college dorm room somewhere and I'll only get the phone and home-for-the-holidays version.

For the record ...the pistol does have gorgeous eyes ... but we tell her how smart and fun and sweet she is a whole lot more than she ever hears about her BLUE EYES ...not to mention - Dr Teats and I both have green ...so why on earth is she so horrified at three years old about green eyes...HAHA...wow. Seriously they have always been a very powdery blue on the verge of light green ...just depends on what she has on ...it's not like they JUST CHANGED ONE DAY DR. TEATS!!! Honestly.

I just don't know who I'm more annoyed with, the lil drama queen or the BIG DRAMA QUEEN THAT CHOSE TO 'ENLIGHTEN' THE LITTLE ONE. We were only in Key West for a week for crying out loud ... I guess Dr. Teats really tapped into his femine side more than I was aware of ... GOODness.

What will it be tomorrow ... daddy told me my poop stinks? haha. Silly boys ...always bursting our bubbless ...:)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Can I just tell you how much I love reading your blog??? I feel like I'm a part of your life even though we're thousands of miles apart! I love it!