Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkeys, Ducks, "Birds on Point" on my mind ...

So ... it's been a rough couple of days for MF ...

1. Missed Thanksgiving with the family, stomach flu at 4am ... so bad that Dr. Teats had to make the green bean casserole himself. (When asked how it turned out his reply "You think I tasted it? HELLLLL no.") He did take the pistols to my sisters though...what a good sport - he said he hung in there and it was ok. Yah, good sport and it was ok ...news flash Dr. Teats ...sister posted Thanksgiving pics on my facebook and there are pics of the lil pistols with their cousins, eating pie, napping ... ONE of lil'est pistol eating dinner with Dr. Teats ...AND MY PERSONAL FAVE... DR. TEATS WITH HIS FEET UP....WATCHING FOOTBALL ...I'm pretty sure he had a way better day without me there telling him to help me with the kids. I think everyone felt sorry for him ... if only they heard the shit he gave me when he left here ...haha. Boy was it all about him ...and how he had things to do ... LOL. DID I PLAN THE DAMN BARF SESSION?

2. I thought I was feeling better ...yesterday was a nice day off..and would you believe I've got my second migraine in my life this morning? Haven't had one for 16 years... and I'm grateful it's been that long. It sucks. BAD. I'm only functioning right now because I had a leftover Vicodin from said gall bladder and hernia surgery. he he. Thank you Jesus for left over Vicodin (and my awesome mother in law who reminded me I might have some of those...)

3. Dr. Teats is on his way out for another rough day... as he's on his way out door - oldest pistol pukes ..and again ...guess she's got the bug now - poor lil thing. So when he left ...I was on the pot ... she was in the other bathroom ...and he made the rounds saying his good byes and giving kisses while we took care of business and lil pistol sobbed because daddy going bye bye.

4. I can't finish without telling you about his day ... PLEASE SOMEONE COMMISERATE WITH ME ON THIS ONE ... he left at 9am from our local small town airport (central CA) ... to fly up to Corvallis, Oregon ...to watch the Oregon State Beavers hopefully beat the U of O Ducks ... in the big rivalry 'Civil War' ... in club seats ...and then fly back tonight ... did I mention ...

ON A LEER JET?

Poor Dr. Teats ... I really feel for him ...I'm just saying ...

But in the spirit of all that is happy and good and warm and fuzzy ...(since that seems to be a theme these past few days haha) GO BEAVERS ... GO BEAVERS ...GO BEAVERS...

DUCKS SUCK.

For those of you who have read about Dr. Teats avid love for shooting birds, ducks in particular ....hypothetically speaking ...if the Ducks were whoopin' up on the Beavs...and I texted Dr. Teats in his cozy little box seats ...do you think he would find it amusing if I asked him ... "Hey - baby - what happened to your 'BIRD ON POINT?' " It might ALMOST BE WORTH LOSING TO THE DUCKS ...
:)

Good luck to all of you with your big games today!

Hugs and Vicodin flavored kisses... and double birds to Dr. Teats...win or lose ... (all in love of course...)

Mocha Freak

1 comment:

HouseMama said...

Oh my goodness!!!! After all you've gone thru this week you get the stomach flu????? And Dr.is going out of town - are you kidding me? Does he plan this on purpose? I'm praying for you Mocha.