Monday, November 24, 2008

THE MORNING SHTANK

I'm feeling like not-so-super-mom today ... I have a pounding headache (which don't want to sound whiny - that is really out of the ordinary for MF ..especially AFTER I've had my coffee) my little pistols have been at each other, LOUD (hmmm don't know where they get that?) and driving me nuts ...I'm tired of yelling no and threatening time outs ... I put the lil'est pistol down for a nap, and sent 3 year old out back unsupervised to blow bubbles ...WE ARE ALL STILL IN OUR COZIES ...ahhhh, the quiet, with my mocha...catching up on my favorite blogs. I feel only a little guilty ...:) BUT NOT THAT GUILTY ... hehe. Guess I better make myself productive at some point ...

OH WHAT TIMING ..ON THAT NOTE ..

Eldest pistol just came over by me, scrunched up her nose and goes "mom ...you are STINKY ..." and I said to her "You mean my breath is stinky does it smell like coffee?" She says "no, YOU are stinky ..and yah your breath is dragon breath too."

Damn it all ...guess that means I have to shower which means the only REAL dilemma at this point in time is ... do I wash my hair too or do day 2 nappy curly hair in a baseball cap ...you SO know what I'm gonna do don't ya. ...

Ta-ta for now ...I have a shower to take.

No comments: