Friday, July 24, 2009

I SUCK, but cheers to Electrolux

...no, I know I'm crass but it's not THAT kind of post today.

Dr Teats had the new fridge delivered yesterday ...

He failed to mention, however, that he was having a washer and dryer come too. You'd think, I'd have been ecstatic ...except for the gazillion loads of laundry I was planning on doing at naptime (from week vacation, FOR week vacation) - whilst the pistols were out of my hair napping.

Nevertheless, I got over myself and welcomed my new set of Electrolux front loaders... (having quickly decluttered and delentified the laundry room in 20 minutes). I didn't pick the things, had no idea what they were capable of, didn't even ask for the suckers, BUT DAMNNNNNN I THINK I'M GONNA ENJOY LAUNDRY A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT MORE!!!

All was bliss until later in the evening ...I'm out with a girlfriend having cocktails and dinner ...Dr. Teats, home with pistols - TEXTS me..."WHERE DID YOU PUT THE CLOTHES THAT WERE IN THE DRYER?"

I laughed out loud and responded: "I checked the washer, not the dryer ... sorry!!! OOPS. Guess the clothes are on their way to habitat for humanity with the washer and dryer.... haha"

I got no LOL reply back...I'm just saying. I've told you he doesn't think I'm funny.

Lucky for me, (and Dr. Teats) MR-APPLIANCE-GUY had already intercepted them and they were nicely folded and in a box.

I'm such a freaking awesome wife ... a) Dr. Teats does his own laundry and b) Dr. Teats surprises me with new washer and dryer and I don't even bother to check to see if he's left clothes from his laundry run the night before ...c) IT ALL MAKES ME LAUGH!!! hahahaha. Horrid, horrid, horrid wife, and thus, I SUCK. (and evidently am going to be doing more of it having just received some RAD appliances...:) )

Cheers to Electrolux, (and sucking.)

No comments: