Monday, July 20, 2009

A friend loves at all times...

...and she, my dear friend, AS THE WIFE OF MR-APPLIANCE-GUY, (WHO IS ALSO A GOOD FRIEND AND HATES MY WHITE, THEY.WERE.THERE.WHEN.WE.MOVED.IN APPLIANCES...) WHEN DR. TEATS GETS THE ITCH TO REPLACE THE FRIDGE, WASHER AND DRYER ... SUGGESTS THE ELECTROLUX FRIDGE, AND W/D FOR HER HUBBY TO SUGGEST TO DR TEATS (B/C THAT'S WHAT BESTIE-WIFE-OF-MR-APPLIANCE-GUY HAS OF COURSE...) - YOU KNOW - THE KING DING DONG KELLY RIPPA BRAND THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME ... THE BRAND OF MY DRY VAC...B/C THAT'S THE ONLY PIECE OF THAT LINE I CAN AFFORD WITHOUT BLOWING UP BIG DADDY'S AMEX ...

AND SHE ALSO SUGGESTS ...

that now I just need to find a way to break my stove.

Sweet Jesus - does she LOVE ME? She loves me...at all times, she loves me. What a friend huh?

AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER. (besides the fact that she is photographer extraordinaire... she takes the most awesome pictures of my pistols and my family and airbrushes me to look thin and beautiful with white teeth even though you all know I have the biggest muffin top in Cali... and my teeth, well, they're straight, but 132,000 mochas later...not-so-white anymore)

AND WHY DO I LOVE HER HUBBY? MR-APPLIANCE-GUY?

Because upon asking bestie to ask mr-appliance-guy how exactly I can break said stove ...she responds via text (b/c that's how we roll)...

***I just asked and he just sort of looked at me dumbfounded...then the eyes rolled to the top right ...(means deep thought ...) and he said "without burning down the house or making it obvious, sorry, no."***

DO WE LOVE HIM? YES, WE ADORE HIM. HE THOUGHT ABOUT IT. DAMNNNNNN. HE THOUGHT ABOUT IT ... THAT JUST ROCKS! AND YOU KNOW HOW SICK I AM RIGHT?

SOOO, IF I BURN DOWN THE HOUSE, DOES THAT MEAN I CAN GET A NEW STOVE, ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A NEW HOUSE???? GIDDY UP! WE MIGHT JUST BE ON TO SOMETHING HERE MR-APPLIANCE-GUY!!!

where is the devil face and horns on this damn keyboard?

No comments: