Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fireman Pole

I heard about the funniest thing I'd heard in days ... one of my besties is a special ed teacher ... and her teaching partner was doing a unit on Lord knows What and proceeded to tell the class that my girlfriend (her Teaching partner) had a fireman pole ....(you know my mind is always in the gutter, so you can do the math and assume that my friends minds are probably in the gutter to boot SO CLEARLY she was havin' fun with it at my girlfriends expense WHICH I APPLAUD). The kids were all thrilled at the thought...until one of them called her out and said "Hey that's what some nasty girls have ..." and she had to "redirect" to the play ground or FIRE HOUSE - as opposed to HER BEDROOM. haha. I kid you not ...I laughed til I hurt picturing it go down ...



But wtf am I laughing for, I'm the one that has a dirty dancing daughter and have a four poster bed to be delivered to my bedroom next week ...AFTER I swore to all of you I could never get a bed with posts as I didn't need my bedroom being training grounds for a "college job".



Never fear though, I'm a big girl, I got wide posts ...wouldn't want them to snap in the middle of a dance I learned from my 3 year old ...



I'M JUST SAYING.



Tip for the day: GET YOURSELF A FIREMAN POLE. Damn well guarantee you'll get all the Coach bags you could want for ...



Toodles,

M.F.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mocha Freak....where you be?

HouseMama said...

Ya, Mocha - where are you? Out shopping with your Coach bags? How many do you have now? :)

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

MF: I have been out of commission, but am back now. Where is your funny a#$, girl?
Come back soon.

xoxo, Say it out loud Girl