Monday, January 12, 2009

Bazooka on fire ...bless her heart...

Don't worry it's not what you think but before I get to Bazooka en fuego ...Can someone please tell me, why some days, at STARBUCKS OF COURSE...is there one car in front of me, from order board to window - ONE CAR ...they receive ONE DRINK at the window and are off and it took 13 minutes and 42 seconds ... the very next day, there are 6 cars in front of me, and the two in front of me each get 5 drinks handed out one at a time passed through the window to their mini van carrying 5 kids ... and I waited 13 minutes and 41 seconds. IT MAKES NO SENSE.

Someone throw me a bone.

So obviously - I'm off to drink my mocha ... I was up all night b/c Dr. Teats thought it would be sweet to get some "good night bath wash" to help the Bazooka sleep ... she's been having a rough go of it lately - teething, cold, and eczema ... Dr. Teats didn't hear me very well when I said a. anything with lavendar not a good idea and will irritate it and b. really shouldn't use SOAP period if we don't have to every night. And so ...he snored his way off to the alarm waking him up for his monthly trip to Texas this morning ... I held a miserable baby all night and tried to balance the worse of two evils ... Benadryl to lessen the itch and take away the nasty rash but cause nose to run even MORE or Tylenol cold/cough so her nose would stop running ... Poor little thing ...and poor momma ... STILL SPORTING DARK CIRCLES AND A PUFFY FACE... MAYBE A CUTE PUFFY VEST WOULD BE CUTE WITH THE PUFFY EYES AND FACE. ?

Let's just say Dr. Teats didn't enjoy the view he had of Mocha Freak on Skype from the Dallas Fort Worth airport this morning ...

*Sigh*

No comments: