Sunday, October 25, 2009

Animation nation ...

I was watching Dora this morning... can someone tell me why her little friend Boots, and the other animals on the 'farm' episode this morning - including the cow, the dog, the pig...all 'look' Mexican? I mean I know she's hispanic but how in the crap do they get the animals to look Mexican? Do they not? Even the Map looks hispanic. I'm just sayin' ...

For the record ... I have a ton of hispanic friends... it's not about that - it just made me realize the characters are even animated culturally and I didn't ever notice. It made me laugh out loud when I 'saw' it...

6 comments:

HouseMama said...

We watched Dora too, but we were really all about.....DIEGO!!! Go, Diego, Go.... brings back good memories. NOT!!!

Lisa said...

I've missed your blogs!!! :)

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

Hey MF!!
Where have you been woman? Been a little remiss myself lately. Posted something I know you will love.

be well. keep writing!
xo,
Say it out loud

HouseMama said...

Mocha - please blog more. p.s. did you see the pic of Coach on Clemsongirl - kinda easy on the eyes. :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA This is hilarious. I never realized the 'Mexican' connection. Now that you say it though, I totally see it.

Quite enjoyed that little ramble!

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

MF: now you got me worried, girl.

where are you????